What is going on with ProfitSocial?

CrakRevenue

BennyBall

Super Contributor
Two weeks ago I got an email from ProfitSocial sayng their platform will no lomger accept traffic after July 1. They asked me to reach the minimum to widthdraw before June 30, even though I have $896 there!

Unfortunately I didn't read the email in time, but paymens are supposed to process automatically. I never received my payment.
Tried contacting my AM Olga Zadera and now she says she no loger works at ProfitSocial.

She's still listed as my AM in my dashboard so I don't know who else to reach and I'm worried they won't pay me.

Has anynone experienced this?

Any word from @ProfitSocial ?

UPDATE:

After trying different communication channels, I was contacted by AM Yuriy and he kindly helped me change my payment details.

I received my payment yesterday, so everything is now solved.

If anyone is still waiting to get paid, be sure you'll get your payment soon. It seems like @ProfitSocial is going through some restructuring and

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!