• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Looking for nutra offers? Everad is a direct nutra advertiser with their own in-house offers, CPA Network, call centers and delivery!
    Join Everad Today

What is going on with ProfitSocial?

Adcash December offer

BenitoB

Super Contributor
Two weeks ago I got an email from ProfitSocial sayng their platform will no lomger accept traffic after July 1. They asked me to reach the minimum to widthdraw before June 30, even though I have $896 there!

Unfortunately I didn't read the email in time, but paymens are supposed to process automatically. I never received my payment.
Tried contacting my AM Olga Zadera and now she says she no loger works at ProfitSocial.

She's still listed as my AM in my dashboard so I don't know who else to reach and I'm worried they won't pay me.

Has anynone

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!