What Can I Do If I Have A Profitable Campaign But Can't Run It?

CrakRevenue

killafawk

I have a profitable push campaign that is across two push networks. I started them about half a year ago, tried to sustain them, but cashflow just prevented me from being able to run them (my only source of income right now is basically unemployment).

I tried to look for ways to secure some kind of funding to run these things, but I haven't found anything (if someone has any ideas for businesses funding/personal loan services that work with self employed people can you let me know).

I've thought about maybe trying to find someone to work with me and do a 50/50 split deal, but I don't even know where to look and finding the right business partner would probably take time which I'm running short of...

So the idea crossed my mind of potentially selling the campaign and data. Does anyone know if people do this? I'd hate to sell it because I spent so much time making it profitable, but if I don't have the funds to keep it running then what can I do?

What would you guys

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!