• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Registration is free and you can upgrade your membership anytime to view our premium content. We also have over 100 free Public threads.
  • Looking for nutra offers? Everad is a direct nutra advertiser with their own in-house offers, CPA Network, call centers and delivery!
    Join Everad Today

What Can I Do If I Have A Profitable Campaign But Can't Run It?

killafawk

I have a profitable push campaign that is across two push networks. I started them about half a year ago, tried to sustain them, but cashflow just prevented me from being able to run them (my only source of income right now is basically unemployment).

I tried to look for ways to secure some kind of funding to run these things, but I haven't found anything (if someone has any ideas for businesses funding/personal loan services that work with self employed people can you let me know).

I've thought about maybe trying to find someone to

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!