What a great community! Happy to be joining

1win

benkingldn

Contributor
Hello everyone,

I'm a London based graduate and after researching online this seems to be one of the most active and current forums geared to support newbies. Like a lot of people now I have more free time on my hands and using it as a great opportunity to triple the amount of time I spend on affiliate marketing. My 1 - 2 year plan is to make four figures a month from this, quit my job and potentially pivot to my own product and E-commerce.

1588331714411-png.10465

After getting a ton of value from the public forum alone it made sense for me to sign up. Special shout out to @Tyoussef on his videos on how to upload pages to S3 and dealing with my questions on purelander!

I'll be writing a follow along that shows my honest journey of trying to make A.F work with a limited budget. Which isn't optimal but just means I have to pay with elbow grease instead which I'm prepared to do.

My focus and set up is Bemob + Propeller Ads (push) + Maxbounty (sweepstakes). I won't move away until I master this combination as shiny object syndrome is a

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!