Well, hello there!

AdsEmpire

jordand

Contributor
Hi everyone!

My name is Jordan and I'm currently based in Milan, Italy.

I have a background in copywriting and have worked with social ads, but I decided to pursue affiliate media buying because of the massive earning potential even without a team, while remaining completely location independent and anonymous.

I joined AffLift to learn the ropes of media buying, starting with PopAds, but my final goal is to specialize in Native.

I just executed on @Luke's very well put together Pop course and now that I've gotten acquainted with the basic functionality of pop traffic, I'm going to apply for Golden Goose and MyLead so I can try to implement @servandosilva's strategy from his $10 per day article (I will create a follow along).

Loving the amount of support, camaraderie, and overall activity of this forum. Definitely excited to be a part of it!

P.S. If anyone wants some copy ideas to boost CR on a campaign hmu. I have a decent amount of copywriting experience, predominantly in the dating, MMO, and weight-loss niche.

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!