• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Registration is free and you can upgrade your membership anytime to view our premium content. We also have over 100 free Public threads.
  • Looking for an easy-to-use tracker for your affiliate marketing campaigns? RedTrack has everything you need. Use the coupon afflift_30 and get a 30% discount on your first 2 months!
    Claim Your RedTrack Discount

Voluum Organic Tracking Issue

varunkeskar

Grand Guru
Community Leader
Okay so I am trying to do something different here. Suppose I am running a push campaign the flow would look something like this :

Campaign URL >>> Voluum's Click URL (customdomain.com/click)>>Offer

However, when someone directly goes to the landing page URL for any reason, they see a blank page because no campaign data is being passed. Now, I want to be able to go to the offer page directly through the landing page URL (As in using Voluum's direct tracking method)

According to Voluum's documentation :

1624811332826-jpeg.19113

However, in reality this is not working.

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!