Voluum Organic Tracking Issue

AdsEmpire

Varun

Grand Guru
Staff Member
Community Leader
Okay so I am trying to do something different here. Suppose I am running a push campaign the flow would look something like this :

Campaign URL >>> Voluum's Click URL (customdomain.com/click)>>Offer

However, when someone directly goes to the landing page URL for any reason, they see a blank page because no campaign data is being passed. Now, I want to be able to go to the offer page directly through the landing page URL (As in using Voluum's direct tracking method)

According to Voluum's documentation :

1624811332826-jpeg.19113

However, in reality this is not working. I followed the exact steps here : https://doc.voluum.com/en/tracking_organic_traffic.html

Buttt all the clicks are being attributed to the "Organic" campaign and not the original Native campaign. And no , I do not want a separate lander for the organic method, I want to be able to use the same lander for both and as stated above in the documentation, it should work!

@Voluum can someone help me fix this please? :D

Also, if anyone else has done this already, I'll appreciate the

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!