• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • A scalable, affordable and effective tracker for professional marketers with an awesome FREE plan. Use the coupon AFFLIFT60 and get a free $60 credit.
    Try MaxConv Tracker

VOLUUM bulk actions

kaminari

deppstar

Super Contributor
HI, 1-im a returning customer to Voluum ( something im regretting very fast )....one year ago i could perform bulk actions on campaigns like pausing 100 isps or targets/sources with one click..that's basically the only advantage for me in using it as i only need it to handle zeropark traffic ... not sure what im doing wrong but this doesnt work anymore ( any multi selections grey out the "action" button , the one that allow s to pause or resume but i cant believe they have stopped such useful critical feature - although their recent years history shows they a have a talent to perform choices that alienates customers ) so it's probably me...anyone of recent expert users can shed some light on this ? 2- how to see the WIN RATIO either campaign , target or source value in VOLUUM , being this a very important value to monitor from Zerop ? I know this is more of a Support question but i need to understand fast and eventually shut it down. Let me just respecify, im interested

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!