Voluum and Monetizer Push Subscription Payout Error, Back Button & Redirect Script.

MGID

Siddharth

Super Contributor
Hey Guys,
I think this can be a repeated question for you, but I am having a tuff time dealing with the Monetizer Postback Error with Voluum tracker.
I tried to contact both of their support, but both of them are apparently pointer fingers at each other and I can't be the ball anymore. 🥎

And the other thing I need help with is the Back-button Link and Redirect link. (Can anyone please tell me what is a redirect link & and in what scenario it works?)

Postback Error
Alright, First thing first. This is the error I am getting.
I am getting the conversion of the offers properly tracked in Voluum, but I think the payout/rev share from the Push subscribers is not getting tracked.

screen-shot-2021-02-24-at-7-08-41-pm-png.16917
screen-shot-2021-02-24-at-7-11-24-pm-png.16918

I tried to make a custom conversion (&et=) in Voluum, and then tried to use it for the Push Subscription.
But I am pretty sure it wrong. It looks like this below didn't solve my problem obviously.

screen-shot-2021-02-24-at-7-19-00-pm-png.16919

One question that comes into my mind is, I know that Payout of push subscriber coming from a smart link goes to that offer.
But what happens to those push subscribers

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!