• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Registration is free and you can upgrade your membership anytime to view our premium content. We also have over 100 free Public threads.
  • Get a 5% bonus when you sign up or login to Zeropark and make a deposit! Start buying push, pop, and domain redirect traffic.
    Claim Your Zeropark Bonus

Voluum and Monetizer Push Subscription Payout Error, Back Button & Redirect Script.

Mysiddharth

Contributor
Hey Guys,
I think this can be a repeated question for you, but I am having a tuff time dealing with the Monetizer Postback Error with Voluum tracker.
I tried to contact both of their support, but both of them are apparently pointer fingers at each other and I can't be the ball anymore. 🥎

And the other thing I need help with is the Back-button Link and Redirect link. (Can anyone please tell me what is a redirect link & and in what scenario it works?)

Postback Error
Alright, First thing first. This is the error I am getting.
I am

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!