• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Registration is free and you can upgrade your membership anytime to view our premium content. We also have over 100 free Public threads.
  • Anstrex is the most popular spy tool among members of affLIFT! Join today to spy on push notification and native ad campaigns.
    Check out Anstrex spy tool

Using Spypush Effectively

Joe

PropellerAds
hi,

I have just subscribed to Spypush for the 2nd time (1st time was in Jan20) but found that most of the active creatives are pretty much the same when I sort them by "popularity" or "days running".

Is there a way to use Spypush properly so that I can find some winning creatives?

In addition, is anyone still finding any success in promoting Norton using Push? It seems that I can't find any

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!
Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now