Guide Using FunnelFlux and It's Visual Funnel Builder ⚡

CrakRevenue

Jimmy

👁 ILLUMINATUS 👁
Staff Member
Community Leader
Hey AffLIFTers,

You might have noticed that I use FunnelFlux for my tracker and while I’ve noticed that a few other members seem to have used Flux in the past (e.g. @sushiparlour, @DEADZ & @JackySan) I haven’t noticed anyone else who's giving it a go. I really like it and think it’s a great tracker for anyone on this forum, so I thought I'd post a bit of info about it and show how I'm using some of the features for some interesting campaigns.

Recently @Nick & @agentf have posted fantastic guides about setting up Kintura and Propsper 202 and I’ve been planning to write a post about FunnelFlux for a while, but I've been holding off because the Flux team have had a lot going on behind the scenes and I’ve been waiting for this to settle down. The good news is that the main testing phase is now over and last week they released the new and improved public version called, “FunnelFlux Pro”.

And the GREAT NEWS is that it’s currently FREE to use for up to 1,000,000 events per month 🥳

giphy.gif

I'm going to start writing and recording some videos to highlight the features

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!