USA Online Banks Issue - Brex & Mercury

Adsterra

Affyou

Grand Guru
I just opened a Wyoming LLC, got my EIN (Tax ID) and an account in Brex & Mercury but straight away I'm facing issues.

For International Wires, Brex & Mercury have their own names as Beneficiary Names in Banking info (Brex: Brex Treasury LLC and Mercury: Evolve Bank & Trust) and they expect my company name and account number to be mentioned in memo/special instructions/Payment details when I have to receive payments so that they can assign the amount to my account.

Most of the networks that I spoke to about this have an issue as:
1. They want the Company Name mentioned in the network's Personal Info to be the same as Beneficiary Name in Banking Info
2. They can't mention memo/special instructions/Payment details while making payments

Now one option that I see is to open an account in one of the traditional banks like Bank of America or Chase, but I've heard HORRIBLE things about them and their hidden fee and charges.

I thought Mercury was pretty famous and I believe this is a silly problem to have. I researched a lot about it and I haven't found a single post or video about the problem that

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!