Guide Tutorial Step-By-Step: how to create and host your landing page, the right way on amazon AWS.

MGID
Do you currently have any of the popular spinner landing pages on PureLander? I didn't see one :)
yeah Luke this is one

Geozo
Hmm, didn't see it. Would be cool if you could select to have more templates show on 1 page and the ability to search the templates since you have so many ๐Ÿ‘
that's a good idea.

Our developer is working harder to add new things there @Luke.
we gonna release some big updates in the next 3 days.

Hello Afflifters.

Sorry for the late, finally i have made the first part of the tutorial that is going to cover everything you need to know about landing pages and PureLander, i mean everything.

The tutorial is divided into 2 parts :
- the first part is going to be about amazon aws.
- the second part is going to be about using VPS from vultr and install everything in it.

This is the first part, and it has everything you need to know about amazon AWS, and it's powerful and super cheap.

1 - Create your landing page using PureLander Quickly.

2 - Create an Amazon AWS bucket and make it public and upload your landing page in it.

3 - Add CDN to your amazon bucket and buy a domain name from namecheap and use it asa custom domain name for your landing pages, and how to to host multiple landing pages in one domain name.

And please feel free to leave your questions bellow :love::love::).

Very nice tutorials! This was hugely helpful! I'll be trying this tonight...

Hey @ProMedia, thanks for your feedback bro.

you can't do that, you have to use a CDN.
CDN is a must if you are promoting CPA offers, you gonna loose lot of traffic, especially if you are promoting in mobile devices, because you know the speed of 3g and 4g, it takes time to be loaded, and you need to do anything to speed it :).

Another thing all these landing page builders are not optimised for speed.
if you don't believe me, just "right click" in the landing page and "view the source", you gonna see lot of divs and lot of js and css files, that are not necessary, but they are there because, that's how drag drop builders works, and you don't want that.

hopefully you understand what i mean, but at the end it's up to you, you can use what Ever you feel is good and suites you.
good luck @ProMedia .

Yes. I do get this. I will put this to word for sure. I already use S3 and have for years, but mostly for dropping my tutorial videos on it. I will try the cloudfront tonight. I like the concept of purelander too. I'll no doubt try that too. I am involved in another group that wants me to use Clickfunnels for landing pages, but I'm thinking that if I can design the funnel, this might be the better and faster way to go.

Hi Tyoussef,

Is there an advantage of using amazon aws over our own server (vultr+ cloudflare) ?
Also still waiting on that video, "the second part is going to be about using VPS from vultr and install everything in it. "
Just recently signed up to Purelander and seems easy to use.
Thanks

Yes. I do get this. I will put this to word for sure. I already use S3 and have for years, but mostly for dropping my tutorial videos on it. I will try the cloudfront tonight. I like the concept of purelander too. I'll no doubt try that too. I am involved in another group that wants me to use Clickfunnels for landing pages, but I'm thinking that if I can design the funnel, this might be the better and faster way to go.

@ProMedia perfect, I am glad you like the tutorial.
any ways use Amazon AWS, it's very powerful and much cheaper, keep using it (y)(y)

Is there an advantage of using amazon aws over our own server (vultr+ cloudflare) ?
yes, one is the pricing, amazon AWS is super cheap in the first year.
it's easier to use :).

Also still waiting on that video, "the second part is going to be about using VPS from vultr and install everything in it. "
I will shoot the second part in the next week, we are just working on some updates on purelander, we gonna integrate another collection of landing pages these days, that's why it will take me a few days.

Just recently signed up to Purelander and seems easy to use.
yes, it's easy and practical for CPA marketers, and it has everything you need.

Tyouseff, I just joined Purelander. Really looking forward to doing this! I'll likely stick with Peerfly offers. I have been a member of MaxBounty for many years, but most of their offer ask me to "request permission"! BS to that. I've been around long enough.. I'm not going to do things wrong. They push me toward crap offers that I have no interest in. They say, build a reputation and we'll let you in on the good stuff. THAT attitude guarantees I won't use them unless there is no one else alive! Also, MaxBounty is horribly unresponsive for support questions. Answers come the next day if you are lucky, but usually after about 3 days. Peerfly is the opposite. They always answer fast and they answer fully. The only task I have left now is to decide which tracker to us. I'm not spending money for Voluum type tracking. I'm not in that league yet. I have several possibilities to check over before I nail the last spike.

that's great @ProMedia.
I agree Maxboutny is so slow when it comes to the support, and yes you can go with peerfly it's a good CPA network with a good reputation also and amazing support.

and for the tracker I suggest you use Bemob, they have 1 000 000 free promo events! and if you doing push traffic, that will cover you for months of testing until you find some winners, and that way you will never have to worry about hosting or servers, because you have your landing pages in Amazon buckets with CDN, and you have a cloud-hosted tracker.
all you need then is to start running :cool::cool::).

Excellent. Today I will immerse into BeMob and figure it all out. I have several pdfs saved on the subject and I'll find some training. After this weekend, I'll be ready. Gotta take my wife to a doc appointment 400 miles away. So I'll be knee-capped for a few days. I appreciate th answers you've given very much! Thank you.

Excellent. Today I will immerse into BeMob and figure it all out. I have several pdfs saved on the subject and I'll find some training. After this weekend, I'll be ready. Gotta take my wife to a doc appointment 400 miles away. So I'll be knee-capped for a few days. I appreciate th answers you've given very much! Thank you.
Perfect and I hope your wife will be okay.

Great stuff! So the video pretty covered creating and hosting the lander using the Amazon. Hence, you do not need any
additional hosting, and if I create more landers all I have to do is upload them in the same bucket? Am I making any sense
Tyoussef?