• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Registration is free and you can upgrade your membership anytime to view our premium content. We also have over 100 free Public threads.

Guide Tutorial Step-By-Step: how to create and host your landing page, the right way.

Saikat1990

Create a sub-folder and place your new lander into that.

You can use Let's Encrypt to get free SSL certs but you will need to set it up and configure it.
Really sorry, I forgot to mention..I am trying to do it in AWS. So how can I do it on that???

Saikat1990

Not sure I get what you mean?
on AWS there is an object URL from where I can see my landing page publicly but I don't have any domain configured on it.
So can I create a campaign?? or shall wait for the certificate validation which is pending from AWS end.

agentf

Community Leader
on AWS there is an object URL from where I can see my landing page publicly but I don't have any domain configured on it.
So can I create a campaign?? or shall wait for the certificate validation which is pending from AWS end.
Ah sorry didn't realise you were using AWS!

I would wait as it shouldn't take that long