• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Registration is free and you can upgrade your membership anytime to view our premium content. We also have over 100 free Public threads.

Guide Tutorial Step-By-Step: how to create and host your landing page, the right way.

agentf

Community Leader
on AWS there is an object URL from where I can see my landing page publicly but I don't have any domain configured on it.
So can I create a campaign?? or shall wait for the certificate validation which is pending from AWS end.

Ah sorry didn't realise you were using AWS!

I would wait as it shouldn't take that long

ignacio

Partner
Hi, thnks @Tyoussef for the tutorial.

After creating the landing page and having done all the procedure and seen that it works. What should I do if I want to modify the landing page. Should I just download the new one from PureLanding and drag it to the bucket deleting the previous one? do I have to do anything else?

Thanks!

Luke

Admin
Staff member
After creating the landing page and having done all the procedure and seen that it works. What should I do if I want to modify the landing page. Should I just download the new one from PureLanding and drag it to the bucket deleting the previous one? do I have to do anything else?
If you're running traffic to it, don't delete the old one. Depending on the changes you made, my recommendation would be to upload the new version of the LP separately and set it up as a separate lander in your tracker and split test it against your original (to see if the changes you made improve performance).

Tyoussef

Hi, thnks @Tyoussef for the tutorial.

Thanks!
i recommend the same as @Luke mentioned.
i recommend you upload a new version of landing page, because replacing files of an existing landing page takes sometime for the update to be done on the CDN.