Guide Tutorial Step-By-Step: how to create and host your landing page, the right way.

Tyoussef

Hi,
While creating a distribution in Cloudfront I am getting this error consistently. Can anyone please help me with this issue @Luke @Tyoussef?

com.amazonaws.services.cloudfront.model.InvalidViewerCertificateException: To add an alternate domain name (CNAME) to a CloudFront distribution, you must attach a trusted certificate that validates your authorization to use the domain name. For more details, see: https://docs.aws.amazon.com/AmazonCloudFront/latest/DeveloperGuide/CNAMEs.html#alternate-domain-names-requirements (Service: AmazonCloudFront; Status Code: 400; Error Code: InvalidViewerCertificate; Request ID: b8d6887f-630e-11e9-8259-9b1c83be8bf1)
When i try to press "Create distribution" so I can change my Cname I get an error asking for a trust certificate, is this normal? Because I didn't see it ask for that in the tutorial. "com.amazonaws.services.cloudfront.model.InvalidViewerCertificateException: To add an alternate domain name (CNAME) to a CloudFront distribution, you must attach a trusted certificate that validates your authorization to use the domain name. For more details, see: https://docs.aws.amazon.com/AmazonCloudFront/latest/DeveloperGuide/CNAMEs.html#alternate-domain-names-requirements (Service: AmazonCloudFront; Status Code: 400; Error Code: InvalidViewerCertificate; Request ID: e1477b12-6475-11e9-8259-9b1c83be8bf1) "
this is the solution guys:

Tyoussef

I am too seeking the resolution for the same problem...
@Alok Saharia this is the solution

do u have any coupon code ?
take advantage of afflift discount from here www.purelander.com/afflift

@Tyoussef you mentioned in your post there is a 2nd part. Is that required? Do I need Vultr and Amazon AWS?
you only need amazon aws, vultr is only if you don't want to use amazon aws for some reason, but I do recommend amazon aws.

I've already set up a S3 bucket + Cloudfront distribution for US (with domain example-com-usa.xyz). How do I set up another for Asia? Do I need to have a different domain, e.g. example-com-asia.xzy?
the best thing to organize your work is to create another bucket and use a new domain name, the domain name is only 1$, since your old domain name has the word "USA" in it.