Guide Tutorial Step-By-Step: how to create and host your landing page, the right way.

unlimitedwr

hi tyoussef,

thanks for the update video. not sure if asking too much here - to speed up the loading time even further, how do we setup using amazon dns instead of cname redirect? :D

Tyoussef

hi tyoussef,

thanks for the update video. not sure if asking too much here - to speed up the loading time even further, how do we setup using amazon dns instead of cname redirect? :D
sweet @unlimitedwr.
this is an amazing question, and I have already explained that in the last video.
check it out from here:
I have pasted it in the thread a the end as an update to the thread.

Tyoussef

Exactly what I was lookign for... Will join PL tomorrow.. The biggest thing for me is the landingpage creation, this will save me a ton of time and energy.. $20 is nothing.... a real timesaver... Thanks.. / Tomas
perfect thomas.
let me know if you have any problems brother, am always here ready to help so as other members.

Aptfxer

Anyone got a workaround for cleanlinks on AWS?

I can get mydomain.com/lp/index.html working fine.

Can't figure out how to just have mydomain.com
Without the lp and index.html

Anyone got any tips - much appreciated.

Thanks

Aptfxer

Yeah, that lead to one thing, that led to another that led to just putting the folder name (/lp) for example in the CloudFront origin path and, hey presto.

Leading / no trailing /

/lp

mck

I've already set up a S3 bucket + Cloudfront distribution for US (with domain example-com-usa.xyz). How do I set up another for Asia? Do I need to have a different domain, e.g. example-com-asia.xzy?

Tyoussef

I've already set up a S3 bucket + Cloudfront distribution for US (with domain example-com-usa.xyz). How do I set up another for Asia? Do I need to have a different domain, e.g. example-com-asia.xzy?
If you used the cloudfront you don't need to create other bucket in ASIA, because you are already using CDN :).
that's the role of cloudfront.