Trying to understand ZeroPark pop traffic "inventory types"…

AdsEmpire

Jimmy

👁 ILLUMINATUS 👁
Staff Member
Community Leader
I’ve tested ZeroPark pop traffic in a few small campaigns recently and I want to start testing it out a bit more, but before I go full steam ahead I thought I’d just see if I could get a bit of advice about the different inventory types. I’d love to hear from @Zeropark or get advice from anyone who has used ZP pop a lot because I’m a bit confused…

So, when I go to create a new campaign I have to choose between 4 types of inventory:
  1. Pre-selected
  2. Premium
  3. Standard
  4. Remnant
(In this case the Premium is selected by default and I can change the radio button to select a different type, but can't unselect all types or select more than one type)

sx9hbvB.png

But I’ve also found that if I duplicate a domain campaign as a pop campaign, then I can proceed without selecting any of the inventory types (i.e. none of the radio buttons are selected and I’ve tested a campaign without selecting any and it’s approved and runs).

Az3XSOr.png

tNstFDV.png

So my question really comes down to this…

Are the different inventory types “subsets” of the total inventory available, or are they separate pools?

What I mean

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!