• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • With over 2.5 billion impressions and 3.3 million daily conversions, you are making a huge mistake if you are not already running traffic with Clickadu!
    Join Clickadu Today

Trying to Setup Pop Guide Campaign Using Skro Tracking - Help!

RollerAds

Scott

Contributor
Hi,

I had some money left in my PopAds account and I figured I would test some new things, like adult PN smart links and Skro.

I am trying to follow Lukes first Pop Guide for Beginners only I want to try Skro for tracking...

I am not getting very far.:confused:

I set up Mobipium without any errors... yet.

I am having an error when trying to setup PopAds in Skro, see below:

skro-traffic-error-png.32275

I have no idea what this error means.

I just clicked on create traffic source and used their template like I did in Bemob. 🤷‍♂️

Another thing that has me worried is when I setup Skro as the secondary call back URL (in Mobipium) I didn't have unique tracking parameters like I did with bemob.

Should I be setting Skro as a secondary call back URL, or should I delete the Bemob parmeters out of the primary position), and replace them with Skro parameters ?

cid-png.32276

The Skro help section and FAQ's are pretty thin to say the least. :confused:

Can anyone help me, or at least point me to a tutorial

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!