Tribe of Mentors Questions

1win

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
I've read a few of Tim Ferriss' books and listened to a bit of his podcast and content. Recently, Tribe of Mentors was recommended to me. It's an interesting book where Tim basically asked around 200 of the people he finds the most interesting the same 11 questions (listed below). Then, he compiled the answers he received into a book.

You can learn more about it on his blog here:

While listening to the book, I've tried to decide how I would answer the questions. Then, I thought about how some of the members of our community here might answer the questions. I think there's a lot we can get from it!

Take any of the questions you find interesting and answer them. I'm going to go through them too. I look forward to your answers!

11 Questions 👇

1) What is the book (or books) you’ve given most as a gift, and why? Or what are one to three books that have greatly influenced your life?

2) What purchase of $100 or less has most positively impacted your life in the last six months (or in recent memory)? My readers love specifics like brand

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!