• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • ๐Ÿ”ฅ๏ธ Try Keitaro Tracker to optimize and scale your advertising. Reduce costs and focus on generating profit. BONUS: sign up now and get 25% OFF with promo code AFFLIFT
    GET 25% OFF

Follow Along Traffic > Voluum > Landing Page? > Offer Page

Aztral

Super Contributor
Premise: Job is sapping my life force ๐Ÿ–•

Short-Term Goal: Break even within 2 mo. ๐Ÿฅฑ
*ie. AF income is paying for all services, tools, hosting, etc. being used for affiliate marketing.
Currently my costs for this stuff are around $200/mo.

Long-Term Goal: $500/day within 1 yr o_O
To get here I'll be using affiliate programs that pay weekly.
If I want to make $3500/wk and I use 10% ROI then I'll need to build up to having $35000 laying around I can use to fund traffic sources.

Forever goals: Stay laser-focused and avoid shiny-new-object syndrome.

Voluum will be my tracker - Big Dogs are using it so it will scale and I'm not trying to re-invent the wheel.

I'm also using currently using Adplexity to try and get running fast-Eh.

I have a few hundred buck already sitting in PropellerAds and PopAds, so to start off I'll be using Pop Up/Unders. *although I may try Bing Ads too.
I want to limit myself to $10/day traffic costs per offer while testing - this will allow me to test multiple offers simultaneously. ๐Ÿ–•

From what I've read/been advised about using pops as a newbie I should use lower tier traffic to promote

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!