Traffic To Test Existing Offers - Which are the Best Sources of Traffic to Newbies?

Galaksion Contest

gordgoodfellow

Contributor
I'm new to paid traffic although I have 20 years SEO experience. But ever since Google got into bed with Big Business it has been a downhill journey for classical SEOs like myself.

I have a great offer I want to profit from. It's free to the user, which is why it should be relatively easy to make make money from it.

The problem is, what traffic source do I use for this offer?

It's a Peerfly offer, and I was going to use PopAds, but pops aren't allowed for this offer. Also no Incent, no Classified Ads, no SMS (which presumably rules out mobile) and no Email Marketing.

I need to know all the allowable traffic sources which are cheap and accurate and which allow deposits of less than $100 to test the market. If there are vouchers for Afflift members then that would be good to know as well.

I can't wait to

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!