• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Find the best prices and largest volumes across Push, Popunder, and Native Ad Networks. Discover traffic price drops with Traffic Lab's historical data!
    Check out Traffic Lab!

Traffic Sources: SI / CZ (eastern Europe)

Geozo

meetingingorkipark

Contributor
Hey guys,

Do you advertise to the eastern Europe? Slovenia and Czech Republic specifically.

I need an advise from somebody who does.

Unfortunately spy tools can't help here. Spypush mostly can't identify sources and just says "Others" and Anstrex mostly shows Megapush, but the problem is that I believe that they display Megapush whenever they can't identify a source properly. I saw my own ads identified as the ones from Megapush while that was a completely different network (ActiveRevenue - didn't work for me btw). An account manager of the network confirmed that they have no connection to Megapush. And also Magapush shows very low metrics for these countries if you go to their traffic estimation. So it's harder to trust Anstrex now.

Which traffic sources are the best for these countries from your experience?

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!