• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Looking for a free tracker? Skro provides 250,000 free events per month. Track, analyze, and optimize your ad campaigns with one tracker!
    Try Skro Today!

Tracking Question Adcash&Adsbridge

Adsterra

jareda

Lurker
Hi Everyone,

There is a problem I am trying to resolve between my tracker AdsBridge and AdCash. I am gonna share some screenshots below, maybe someone could have a recommendation to fix conversion tracking.

On Adcash dashboard, I am seeing the conversions. But on my tracker I am just seeing clicks and conversions are not counted. Also on advertiser dashboard, conversions are not counted and clicks are being counted.

Here you can see my traffic source settings on AdsBridge Dashboard and campaign is a CPA campaign.

a-jpg.5261

This is the postback tracking code on Adcash;

1-1-jpg.5260

This is a direct advertiser and they shared a simple URL with a unique ID which I implemented to AdsBridge dashboard and created the offer. And for this campaign, I am using a hosted pre-lander and uploaded

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!