• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • ClickFlare is the newest, yet most powerful tracking platform ever built for performance-based marketers and affiliates. Try it FREE for 14 days!
    Try ClickFlare Free!

Tracking issues With BeMob & PropellerAds / PopAds

OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network

Tamas

Grand Guru
Hi everyone,

Just tried some campaigns in the last few days but something isn't right in my tracking. It's so frustrating as it happens with propeller and with PopAds too.

It's almost always double the Cost in BeMob so I can't analyze the data correctly .. Like for example today, following this guide: https://afflift.com/f/threads/running-trending-campaigns-monetizer-propellerads.5091/

Spent 10$ but in BeMob it's showing $20:

Propeller Stats :

1642189651097-png.23616

BeMob stats:

1642190169734-png.23617

Spent hours already but can't find the mistake. Also, as you can see it's showing 0 Conversions and it's correct... lol

See here:

1642190342807-png.23618

Same happens with other campaigns too like the "Pops Guide" (there I get lots of conversions). I spend $5 but BeMob shows $10 spent. Everything is RED
and can't optimize anything.

Thanks in advance

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!