• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • A scalable, affordable and effective tracker for professional marketers with an awesome FREE plan. Use the coupon AFFLIFT60 and get a free $60 credit.
    Try MaxConv Tracker

Tracking iFramed IVR Button

Adsterra

caslifts

Super Contributor
Hey guys I hope you all doing good, lately, I run an IVR Offer pasted as a button on my Lander via an Iframe the only problem is that I didn´t get the Tracking working properly what I have done is set the Lander up normally and the Iframe button src as Offer in my tracker including the click id parameter, I´m in a rush right now but I understand that it's a bit difficult to probably help out without seeing the Link, so if that would help display the problem better I would load up a picture asap, but I hope its just a simpler problem that I overlook as its the first time I´m doing anything with Iframes
Flow is Lander -> Click on Iframe button -> Starting the

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!