• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Get traffic that converts! In case you work with nutra, sweepstakes, dating or gambling offers - it’s a must have! Apply promocode AFFLIFT to get a 5% bonus.
    Join ClickAdilla now!

Guide Tracking Conversions and Sources from ProPush

CrakRevenue

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
This may have already been covered somewhere in the forum, but if it was, I missed it and it took me a few days last week before I finally did it and got it working :)

I'm running quite a few campaigns right now collecting push subscribers using ProPush.

The issue that I have is that ProPush limits the amount of sites/landing pages you can add (they will increase this if you ask them, but that's a pain) and that they do not postback your revenue (only conversions).

I was able to basically resolve both of those issues by accurately and automatically tracking new subscribers in my Voluum tracker and passing my campaign ID as a Source which I can then run reports for in ProPush.

When you create your Smart Tag, add your postback from your tracker like this:

propush-postback-png.20623

{ymid} is the variable for the postback click ID. They do not pass payout so there's no need to pay any attention to that and I setup a custom conversion in Voluum (you can do this now with most trackers) for my subscribers.

The Click ID and Source ID variables are important because we're going to

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!