• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Registration is free and you can upgrade your membership anytime to view our premium content. We also have over 100 free Public threads.
  • Looking for an easy-to-use tracker for your affiliate marketing campaigns? RedTrack has everything you need. Use the coupon afflift_30 and get a 30% discount on your first 2 months!
    Claim Your RedTrack Discount

Guide Tracking Conversions and Sources from ProPush

Luke

Admin
Staff member
This may have already been covered somewhere in the forum, but if it was, I missed it and it took me a few days last week before I finally did it and got it working :)

I'm running quite a few campaigns right now collecting push subscribers using ProPush.

The issue that I have is that ProPush limits the amount of sites/landing pages you can add (they will increase this if you ask them, but that's a pain) and that they do not postback your revenue (only conversions).

I was able to basically resolve both of those issues by

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!