• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • ClickFlare is the newest, yet most powerful tracking platform ever built for performance-based marketers and affiliates. Try it FREE for 14 days!
    Try ClickFlare Free!

Tracking aff sales through G Analytics + re-target? Thoughts about ClickMagick?

kaminari

meetingingorkipark

Contributor
Hi there,

1) Is there a way to track affiliate sales on third-party websites that you have no control over using solely Google Analytics? (Maybe with cookies?) This question interests me because I am looking for a way to re-marketing to people who've made a purchase of an affiliate product. I mean tracking software (like ClickMagick) has the option to capture a sale simply through a link click, but there is not further option to re-target. Why isn't it so easy to track such sales with G Analytics?

2) What do you think about ClickMagick? I've seen that people on this forum mostly prefer Voluum or BeMob. What lacks in ClickMagick in comparison

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!