Top Content from March

MGID

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
2019 is off to an amazing start. We finished the first quarter of the year strong in March. Here are the top threads, forums, articles, directory listings, and members from last month! πŸ‘

Top Threads

Here are the top threads (posts) from last month:
Our affiliate marketing coupons page and the contest also got a LOT of views :)

Top Forums

Our forum is split into a bunch of sub-forums (topics) and last month the most discussed topics were:
  • Push Notifications
  • PPV
  • Social
  • Getting Started
  • Landing Pages
Push notifications had twice as much traffic as PPV. Are we officially the push notification forum of the industry yet?

Top Articles

I am investing a lot of money into building up our Articles section with some really good content and it's starting to pay off. We are getting many new members each month from people reading our Articles and we're also seeing some great discussion around them in the community.
I'll be having some more reviews published this month. If there's any particular traffic source or tool you want reviewed, let me know!

Top Link Directory Listings

I've also been investing a lot into our Link Directory. I want it to be the best resource for finding traffic sources, tools, and anything else you need to be successful with affiliate marketing. We had a bunch of new listings added last month and updated many of the older ones with awesome new descriptions (thanks @jairene!)
It's great to see affLIFT ranking in Google for so many of the companies we are working with and have involved in the community. We're driving value full circle and that's the goal of the community.

Top Members

Every month, we have many awesome members contributing to our community. I always get the most posts, but we have so many awesome members who are active every single day and helping members.
Thank you all for being a part of our awesome community. We're growing every single month and we recently crossed 12,500 registered users. Not bad! We're half way to our goal of 25,000 by the end of the year.

Onward and upward πŸš€

OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network
2019 is off to an amazing start. We finished the first quarter of the year strong in March. Here are the top threads, forums, articles, directory listings, and members from last month! πŸ‘

Top Threads

Top Forums

Our forum is split into a bunch of sub-forums (topics) and last month the most discussed topics were:
  • Push Notifications
  • PPV
  • Social
  • Getting Started
  • Landing Pages
Push notifications had twice as much traffic as PPV. Are we officially the push notification forum of the industry yet?

Top Articles

I am investing a lot of money into building up our Articles section with some really good content and it's starting to pay off. We are getting many new members each month from people reading our Articles and we're also seeing some great discussion around them in the community.
I'll be having some more reviews published this month. If there's any particular traffic source or tool you want reviewed, let me know!

I've also been investing a lot into our Link Directory. I want it to be the best resource for finding traffic sources, tools, and anything else you need to be successful with affiliate marketing. We had a bunch of new listings added last month and updated many of the older ones with awesome new descriptions (thanks @jairene!)
It's great to see affLIFT ranking in Google for so many of the companies we are working with and have involved in the community. We're driving value full circle and that's the goal of the community.

Top Members

Every month, we have many awesome members contributing to our community. I always get the most posts, but we have so many awesome members who are active every single day and helping members.
Thank you all for being a part of our awesome community. We're growing every single month and we recently crossed 12,500 registered users. Not bad! We're half way to our goal of 25,000 by the end of the year.

Onward and upward πŸš€

Wow made the list and FYI @Luke i just renewed for six month! You are allowed to say I told you so.

thanks @Luke it is really motivating
i am having a great learning experience so far :)
Great to hear! :)

Wow made the list and FYI @Luke i just renewed for six month! You are allowed to say I told you so.
Haha, I'm not the I told you so type, but I think anyone who goes from being a trial member of affLIFT to spending $100 on a 6-month membership is the perfect testimonial to my goal for this community: providing value

So, thank you for that :)

BTW, we do have a referral program if you were interested in telling everyone else in your FB groups that I told you so... ;) https://afflift.com/f/account/referrals

It's an honour to be a member of this community and to learn so much every day :giggle:
Thank you Luke!

Top Threads

Top Forums

• Push Notifications
  • PPV
  • Social
  • Getting Started
  • Landing Pages

Top Articles

Top Members

Onward and upward πŸš€

Always happy to help and assist, were a community after all :)