• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Get a $50 Free Traffic COUPON from BidVertiser - Valid for Pop Under, Direct Ads, In-Page, Push and Native (mainstream and adult). Use Coupon AFFLIFT50
    Claim your $50 Now!

TONIC vs MegaPush

Adsterra

sokhamoeun

Contributor
Hello Luke & Friends.
I need your advice. I want to test my first campaign with PPV between TONIC and MegaPush which ones is best for me to test my first campaigns. You know I lost with PopAds.

Luke I don't understand yet about how to setup traffic sources in Bemob of Bing, Tonic, PropellerAds, MegaPush and ect...
Luke, May you or anyone help me to create tutorial? I would appreciate for your tutorial of how to setup traffic sources in Bemob. just this point of setting up traffic source that I don't understand yet.

Hopefully Luke and everyone can help me. I do hope that this community can help and guide me how to extra income with PeerFly.

Luke and everyone help me, please. I truly

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!