Tonic says get the hell outta here!

Edu-Money

anarchy01

Super Contributor
So last week I got an email form Tonic saying that my account was suspended :eek:

RANT ALERT!

I emailed them back asking why my account was suspended and also thought just maybe the email was a mistake, reason been was I have been running the same campaigns for a few months I even have a follow along on here that's how long this campaign has been running on Tonic without no issues.

I got a reply saying it was because I had violated their terms and that the 'automated filter' had flagged my campaign, again this was the same campaign I have been running for a few months already why did it take so long to be flagged in their system. So this automated filter flagged my campaign and I got my account suspended immediately after having my account for so long since back in the day when they were called DNTX.

What I find disgusting is the fact they just disregarded my account like it was nothing, after all I was using Tonic as one of my main traffic sources so for this to happen so hastily and without any warning its just

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!