TONIC campaign is no longer profitable...what to do?

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
I just wanted to do a quick post about this. I run a few campaigns on TONIC that have been profitable for a long time, but recently I noticed my campaign is no longer profitable. I still have conversions coming in, but overall, it's not profitable. What should I do?

Pause it?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

So many publishers fail this simple question. I literally have taken 5 minutes to look at the data and it's fairly obvious what I need to do:

Daily Breakdown

screen-shot-2018-05-25-at-10-20-13-am-png.218

Source ID Breakdown

screen-shot-2018-05-25-at-10-20-31-am-png.219

There are several sources that are getting a lot more traffic than what they were averaging before. This happens. Redirect traffic is fairly volatile. It's not usually a steady stream of traffic. There are ups and downs and some domains/sources will start getting more traffic than others.

I will blacklist all the sources that I've not had a conversion on and spent more than $1.75 (the offer's payout). Simple right? That alone will be enough to get it profitable. It's not going to pay for my daughter's college, but this campaign has been running for months now and provides a steady stream of profit that I can then use to

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!