TONIC Bonus (new and inactive advertisers)

kaminari

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
If you have read my blog over the years, you know I am a big fan of TONIC. Domain redirects have performed well for me for years and TONIC is either #1 or #2 in that space depending on who you ask :D They also have quite a bit of pop traffic.

Well, when I was at Affiliate Summit West, one thing I wanted to do was convince my friends @TONIC. to give us a promo code or bonus for new advertisers from affLIFT.

1581958673838-png.8841

Well, I have good news :)

TONIC has agreed to give new advertisers from affLIFT a 10% bonus up to $100.

If you are already a TONIC advertiser, but haven't bought any traffic in at least the past 3 months, then you can still get a 5% bonus on your next deposit (up to $100 as well).

✅ HOW TO CLAIM YOUR TONIC BONUS

To claim the bonus from TONIC, first obviously sign up as an advertiser if you are not already.

Make your deposit and then email [email protected] to claim the bonus. After they checked the eligibility, TONIC will add the amount to your account balance (only on week days, German time

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!