• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Get a $50 Free Traffic COUPON from BidVertiser - Valid for Pop Under, Direct Ads, In-Page, Push and Native (mainstream and adult). Use Coupon AFFLIFT50
    Claim your $50 Now!

TONIC - Almost No Traffic

OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network

Pat1991

Contributor
Hello Afflift,

I am Patrick, the new kid on the block. Had some success with a lesser-known „traffic network“ (LOL) called Adf.ly and had a SUPER income... for 8 days, after which the advertiser killed my campaign. Shame.

So after a few Experiments with Popads I figured I might use my old friend TONIC. Had an account with them for years but never really used them.

And at first, it looked amazing. Cheap pop traffic for several GEOs and great targeting. The best thing however: Dirt cheap traffic for several keywords that should bring an almost sure ROI.

Well. Funded the account, started a few campaigns. And instead of hundreds of clicks I get almost nothing. Not even a lot of „auctions“ are available, which means the traffic isn‘t even available!

Honestly, I am more than disappointed.

Or am I doing it wrong?

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!