• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • EvaDav is a push notification ad network that you can use as both a publisher and advertiser. They also have pop traffic now too!
    Join EvaDav Today!

Follow Along Through thorns to push notifications

Edu-Money

LamoSS

Lurker
Hi everyone
At first, I want to apologize for any grammar mistakes, english is not my native language, but I'm doing my best.
It will be my life story, I'm complete newbie in making money with push notifications.
At first, what I have:
Affiliate network with extremely friendly manager, that gives me some help and convertable offers. In general it is Sweepstakes and wapclick/SMS-subscribe. Landing pages provided by affnetwork, but if it's failing moderation process in propellers, manager can (sometimes) fix preland to comply with the rules.
Tracker - BeMob, promo-period with 1m free actions
Traffic Source - Propeller Ads
Budget is about 300$-500$ per every month (this month 500, next 1000, next 1500 and so on), but can be additionaly increased in case.
If you notice any mistakes or have any questions - feel free to ask, I'm learning and hope questions (even silly) will help me to understand what

Start was yesterday night.
Bid - about average for geo+activity class.

For the 1st offer I'd have multigeo sweepstake, created separate campaign for every geo and for every user activity class. CPA is 0.3-0.4$
Results for yesterday here:
1589126159069-png.10932

2nd offer - czech sweepstakes, CPA is

Attachments

• 1589127870667.png
    1589127870667.png
    14.7 KB · Views: 308
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!