This is Ali, A New Media Buyer... :)

MGID

Ali-M2007

Super Contributor
Hello everyone! My name is Ali, I studied Computer Science in university and jumped into affiliate marketing industry from 2016. I focused on SEO at the beginning because it was a recommended way for Free traffic, however, I was always interested in paid traffic and recently found out about media buying and from the moment that I've got familiar with that, I loved it! Now I'm ready to give it a shot and as Charles Ngo says, I'm ready to die for that to become a successful affiliate media buyer. You help me on this way right? :)

More about myself, well, I have lots of hobbies... I love traveling (And it's too sad that I could not travel because of Covid-19 for one year now...), watching sport events (mostly football and basketball), movies and documentaries, talking with friends, board games, etc. are some other of my hobbies.

Well, that's it. I'm not a writer to so I don't know what else to say...

Ok, let's dive into media buying and make the affiliate marketing world a better place to live together! 😁

By the way, feel free to ask me any question (personal or business) and I would be happy

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!