• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • 30% off for ad tracking & automation! Leading affiliates & media buyers use RedTrack for 5-minute cost updates, campaign management, smart rules, CAPI integrations with FB, TikTok, Google Ads, Bing, etc.
    Get 30% OFF!

These are what my 2020 Predictions and Thoughts Are in this Industry

AdsEmpire

Ianternet

Grand Guru
I posted this on my Facebook Page as well. I wanted to see what everyone thoughts about in the industry and its change. I also didn't add some notes on video and how I think stories might be oversaturated as well. I am still skeptical about that as I do not do too much video or stories on social media platforms. So I truly do not have that many insights on it. I do however have some observations about 2020

๐Ÿ—ฃ ๐—ฅ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—”๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜€ - Asia is going to be the next area in advertising where companies want to target. Just seeing the growth at AWA wanting traffic in Asia and offers for Asia just tells me it will be the next wave. Ad networks are looking for offers and traffic networks are looking for more websites to monetize on.

โœ๏ธ ๐™‰๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š/๐™‹๐™ช๐™จ๐™ ๐™‚๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฉ๐™ - Native and Push will continue to grow. There will be a limitation on how Push will work but it will not go away. I think there might be something to determine the amount of push by domain to a device. Native in Asia will grow as more and more people create websites.

๐Ÿช ๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜† ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—–๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€ -

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!