TheOptimizer Adds Google Analytics

OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
I've been keeping a close eye on TheOptimizer because they have been actively working to improve their platform pretty consistently since I first heard about it. Well, they just sent out an email about something that caught my eye:

Automating native ads optimization with Google Analytics. I've been waiting for someone to do this. I do not drive any native traffic at the moment, but I know about it's potential for arbitrage with Google AdSense. I've used native ads to monetize my social traffic on my blogs. So, why would it work any different to drive native (cheap traffic) to a blog and monetize it with Google AdSense?

TheOptimizer now allows you to directly connect your Google Analytics so it can sort out what you're making off your AdSense and you can drive traffic to it from any of the sources they work with and it'll automatically optimize.

I will pay $50 $100 for the first person to test this and write a detailed review because I think it has a ton of potential :)

Nice work, @TheOptimizer.io

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!