Follow Along The slowest but rather interesting SEO follow along

MGID

servandosilva

๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ’ป๐Ÿง‹๐ŸŒด
Staff Member
Community Leader
Last time I asked, most people said it would be interesting to read an SEO follow along. Many people don't know this but I started doing SEO in 2012 and I still make thousands every month with it.

In fact, when my media buys aren't as good or paused, I always know I have SEO money coming in every month so I don't worry as much as other guys who are 100% into paid traffic.

I take money from my organic traffic to run campaigns, and I put my profits from paid campaigns back into websites or assets I can rank to keep the snowball rolling.

giphy.gif

So here is it. My first SEO follow along at the forum. This thread is going to be a bit different as with SEO you can't test and make changes to see what works one day later and analyze data. It requires much more patience. Changes you can take 1-4 weeks to show results, and you can't scale up your traffic or data just by increasing your daily budget instantly.

I pretend to update this thread once every 2-4 weeks. A monthly update sounds fine, but I'm sure there might be occasions

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!