• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Join Golden Goose today and get access to the top mobile content offers in the world from the network with over 15 years experience in the mVAS market.
    Join Golden Goose Today!

Follow Along The Quest for the Golden T-Shirt ๐Ÿ‘•

Geozo

Nick

๐Ÿง™๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ Wizard ๐Ÿ”ฎ
Staff Member
Community Leader
The Golden Goose Contest is taking place this month. Like always, there are thousands of dollars worth of prizes up for grabs. This time is a bit different though... if you generate just $100 in commissions Golden Goose is going to send you an epic T-Shirt (see what it looks like here).

Maybe I can win some money, but really I just want a T-Shirt. ๐Ÿ‘•#LifeGoals

๐ŸŽฏ Traffic Source: PropellerAds (for the time being)
๐Ÿ”ง Tracking Tool: Binom
โœ… Affiliate Network: Golden Goose
๐Ÿ‘ Type of Offer: CPA
๐Ÿ’ฐ Offer Payout: Low
๐Ÿ† I believe this campaign will be successful because: This GEO can be ๐Ÿ”ฅ
๐Ÿ” I am unsure about: If I'll get this overall profitable because this is a vertical I have next to no experience with.

I've decided to use Pop traffic for this initially because I think it suits this vertical very well. I'm going to split-test 2 offers and

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!