The Progression - Incremental Testing - Slow Improvement

OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
Optimization and the progression towards profitability seems to be a big hurdle for many affiliates. I get it because it is easy to mess up.

I am running a campaign right now with my friends at Adcash and wanted to share how I am tracking my progression and trying to make small incremental improvements:

1596813822050-png.13091

This campaign has been running for about 24 hours. My way of doing incremental testing that is easy to track in Voluum is simply duplicating my Path after I make a change. In this case, I am numbering them and adding notes (shown above).

My biggest mistake so far with this campaign is simply that I had too large of budget for #2. I wish I had limited that to another $25 or so instead of $60. But, mistakes happen. Especially when we're excited.

giphy.gif

(gif of me once the tracking/setup testing proved it was working)

But, as you can see, I learned from that mistake and over the past 24 hours I've made 3 changes to my campaign. I was targeting about 200 GEOs to start and I'm down to just over 70 now. So, obviously I've done quite a

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!