• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Get a $50 Free Traffic COUPON from BidVertiser - Valid for Pop Under, Direct Ads, In-Page, Push and Native (mainstream and adult). Use Coupon AFFLIFT50
    Claim your $50 Now!

Follow Along The Lazy man's Guide to a New Traffic Source😮: How to Earn💲even if it's your first try?😍#MondiadSpring

kaminari

BobZhang

Grandest Guru
I originally wanted to skip this Content, because it often takes a lot of money to get familiar with a new traffic source for beginners :) , and I don't have enough money and courage to challenge new goals right now. :(
However, I later realized that participating in a contest may reduce the risk of losing money while testing new traffic sources.:D Why?
I don’t want to just tell you, I want to show you! The same as Mondiad said. This sentence touched me
1678018799043-png.36195

🎯 Traffic Source: Mondiad
🔧 Tracking Tool: Voluum
✅ Affiliate Network: Zeydoo + MobPlus + MOBIPIUM...
👍 Type of Offer: Survey + Mobile Content
💰 Offer Payout: < 1$

🏆 I believe this campaign will be successful because:

I will test proven Geo, offers, and landers on Mondiad,
More importantly, my goal is not to make Campaigns profitable, but also to make the first try of Mondiad not lose money in general, with the help of promo code and contest participation awards. 😅

🔍 I am unsure about: I'm inexperienced in Push traffic, and it's my first time using Mondiad, totally unfamiliar

I've been having some trouble with

Attachments

• 1678018693116.png
    1678018693116.png
    7.8 KB · Views: 798
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!