Follow Along The Challenge of a Novice Affiliate with Adcash

CrakRevenue

ingzazz

Super Contributor
Hello Afflifters,
In the beginning of my affiliate work about 6 months ago, participating in an Afflift's contest was thought to be out of my competence.
But, now it's time to rush into 2022's first Afflift contest with bravery. :)

🎯 Traffic Source: @Adcash
πŸ”§ Tracking Tool: @BeMob
βœ… Affiliate Network: @Zeydoo
πŸ‘ Type of Offer: finance and betting surveys and a mobile content offer
πŸ’° Offer Payout: various in tier 2 and 3 GEOs
πŸ† I believe this campaign will be successful because: I was encouraged to operate Zeydoo's top and exclusive offers by the Intermediate Course's instruction in the previous quarter. And I would like to catch successes with Adcash's quality pop traffic.
πŸ” I am unsure about: the availability of my targeted GEOs and my skillfulness of the traffic platform's interface.

Thanks to Luke's nice suggestion and Servandosilva's detailed guide, I have decided to partake in this contest for the first time. I have been using only one traffic source so far, but I think entry to this contest will be a good opportunity to diversify my traffic source repetoire, leading to expanding the range of my work. Most importantly, all the processes for the contest will help

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!