The BEST keyword to target (when you are allowed to)

Adsterra

JackySan

Grand Guru
A few years back, in my SEO days, I was following a blueprint from a "guru"

He was showing how to rank for product names to make affiliate commissions from review blogs.
It was super effective but I hated how much link building and maintenance it required.

One day, I tried to use Adwords instead... I knew Adwords was quick to ban and affiliate review blogs would put me in trouble land.

So I decided to try direct linking instead, with physical products.

I started bidding on product names (phrase match) - and to my surprise this worked right away.

The difficult part is to find vendors who don't disallow ppc bidding on their product names and products that pay high enough commissions.

If you can find that, you're golden!

Here's an example of a campaign I just started recently - I'm only bidding on the product name keyword so far:

1544695215115-png.1950

For this kind of campaigns, a tracker isn't necessary - since you're only bidding on the product name, there's not much you can optimize (only the country and device type).

THE IMPORTANT IDEA HERE

It's not big money, but after you

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!