• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • MaxWeb is one of the best affiliate networks in the world, representing some of the top advertisers in the industry. Get access to the top converting offers!
    Join MaxWeb Today

"The best campaigns for 2020?" MaxBounty from Charles

AdsEmpire

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
Well, here is something you don't see everyday. MaxBounty (@MaxBounty) just emailed out a message from Charles Ngo. I've included the entire message below and apparently it's just the first email in a series.

I was convinced this must have just been something creative sent by Charles, but it does appear to be coming directly from MaxBounty:

Interesting strategy. Congrats to Charles on partnering up with MaxBounty. Hope this partnership goes well for both of them šŸ‘

Hey Luke,

2020 is coming soon.

Do you have a game plan for next year, or are you just going to wing it?

My nameā€™s Charles Ngo Iā€™ve been in the affiliate marketing space since 2007.

Iā€™ve pretty much seen and done it all: Iā€™ve run multi-million dollar affiliate campaigns, spoken at every major conference, and Iā€™ve helped create super affiliates through my training programs.

So, why are you getting this email from me?

If youā€™ve been in the industry for as long as I have, then youā€™ve seen countless ā€œaffiliate networksā€ come and go.

Iā€™ve known the guys at MaxBounty for a while now. MaxBounty is one of the few networks that I consider exceptional: No drama, just pure professionalism.

Hereā€™s something else that I know about them: Theyā€™re always trying to take their affiliates to the next level.

They think of you as a business partner, and they want to help develop your business further.

They aspire to educate you and keep you up to date on affiliate industry trends.

Thereā€™s one quote that I love: ā€œAdapt or die.ā€

What used to work a few years ago isnā€™t going to be as effective today. Pop traffic isnā€™t what it used to be. Nativeā€™s way too expensive for any newbie to break into anymore.

As an affiliate marketer, itā€™s important to stay up to date on the trends so you can utilize the best strategies going forward.

Makes sense, right?

They asked me to share some content since this is something that I specialize in.

Whatā€™s going on in the affiliate marketing industry as we head into 2020?

ā€¢ Costs per click are going up everywhere.

I donā€™t think this trend is slowing down anytime soon.

ā€¢ Thereā€™s more and more competition--everywhere.

Donā€™t think of your competition as just other affiliate marketers. Companies like Samsung and Verizon spend billions online each year. Theyā€™re the ones driving costs up.

ā€¢ Spy tools have made it easier than ever for affiliates to copy each other.

So even if you get a campaign profitable, itā€™s hard to sustain.

ā€¢ The industry has gotten more strict overall.

We canā€™t use some of the more aggressive tactics that we could in the past such as cloaking.

Have you noticed any of this?

It all means that itā€™s getting more and more difficult for affiliates to profit from campaigns.

But hereā€™s the good news: Affiliate marketing isn't dying.

You just need to use the right strategies if you want to thrive.

For the past year, my friends, the Day brothers, and I have developed a system that we call the Lead Gen Engine.

Itā€™s a system thatā€™s whitehat, and built to thrive in this affiliate climate.

Youā€™re probably thinking ā€¦ show me the money!

How well is this system doing? Here are some results that the Day brothers have gotten so far this year:

The profit margins are around 30%. Their revenue is much higher than the screenshots show since they work with many networks.)

Itā€™s 100% whitehat lead generation offers. Thereā€™s no ā€œcloakingā€ or any other shady tactics involved.

Is this something that youā€™re interested in learning more about?

Over the next few days, Iā€™m going to share with you 3 videos that we shot earlier this year.

Theyā€™ll each give you a detailed look into the system, and provide you with some actionable advice for your campaigns.

Talk soon,
Charles

OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network
i heard about Lead generation engine, i think it is Great, especially its provided by Charles Ngo. :) i have red a lot about email marketing a lot, but never had a chance to Go through.
will be interested to check it out :)

i heard about Lead generation engine, i think it is Great, especially its provided by Charles Ngo. :) i have red a lot about email marketing a lot, but never had a chance to Go through.
will be interested to check it out :)
I am 100% supportive of doing lead generation and email marketing. That's my main traffic channel for affLIFT! :D

I bough Charles Ngo's Leadgen Engine 2.0 and i can say it's 100% Whitehat.and also Content is Super Valuable. Premium.

I've checked out the sales page for that and received all the emails from Charles. It sounds like a fantastic course and I'm sure the content is extremely valuable since it's coming from Charles.

I'll just include the emails from the series in this thread since there seems to be interest :)

If nothing else, this is a great example of how to write an effective email and the landing pages are really well done.

----

Hey Luke,

One of the most important decisions youā€™ll make in this industry is what traffic sources and verticals to focus on.

What happens if you pick the ā€œwrongā€ one?

You might end up in a traffic source thatā€™s overly competitive or a vertical thatā€™s dying.

If youā€™re putting in all this effort, you want to ride the right wave. So ā€¦ what should you do going forward in 2020?

To be honest, the options have become REALLY limited.

ā€¢ Facebook has buckled down on any ā€œshadyā€ offers or tactics.

Do you remember the Cambridge Analytica scandal that happened last year?

It was a firm that partnered with Facebook. They harvested millions of Facebook usersā€™ data without consent and used it for political purposes.

It was a PR disaster, and their stock tanked.

Ever since then, theyā€™ve clamped down HARD on any advertisers doing anything remotely shady. This means itā€™s difficult to ā€œcloakā€ or run multiple accounts today, compared to several years ago.

ā€¢ eCom dropshipping is on life support.

Customers have smartened up. Theyā€™re not interested in waiting 4 weeks for a package when Amazon has conditioned them to wait 2 days.

Doing anything with China seems to be unstable with todayā€™s political climate.

ā€¢ Running on Native is overly competitive.

I wouldnā€™t touch it without a minimum $10k budget to weed out the bots. So, what options do you have these days?

Well, Iā€™m going to present what I think is the best way to run campaigns in 2020.

Iā€™m calling it Affiliate Marketing 2.0.

Itā€™s better than traditional affiliate marketing in every way.

Itā€™s like the iPhone X compared to an old Nokia flip phone.

And the best part?

If youā€™re reading this email, then youā€™re early to the game. You can have a huge first moverā€™s advantage if you understand the model and take action.

The Day brothers and I got together in person to shoot a few videos.

Today I want to show you the FIRST one.

In this 15-minute video, youā€™ll discover:

ā€¢ The #1 mistake people make when emailing their audience.

Doing it makes people unsubscribe. Taking the other approach instead makes people look forward to opening your emails.

ā€¢ Why they believe the 2.0 model is going to be the standard of affiliate marketing within a few years.

ā€¢ What opt-in rate percentage you should shoot for on your landing page (if it's less than this, your campaign's in danger).

ā€¢ and much, much more.

Seriously, we drop knowledge bomb after knowledge bomb. You donā€™t want to miss it.

Watch the Lead Gen Crash Course video #1 here.

How are you preparing for the huge shift coming in affiliate marketing?

Keep an eye on your inbox for the second video in the Lead Gen Crash Course! Youā€™ll get it in tomorrow.

In the next video, weā€™re going to take a deep dive into offers: What sorts of offers work best, how to judge a good offer, and where to find these offers.

Talk soon,

Charles

PS: Mark your calendars. On October 28 and 29, the Day brothers and I are doing a LIVE Masterclass where weā€™ll go even deeper into some campaigns.

Itā€™ll cover some new information, so you donā€™t want to miss it!

Plus, Iā€™m sure youā€™ll have a ton of questions. Weā€™ll be doing a LIVE Q&A at the end.

Have you been able to take action and make a positive ROI?
Yes of course Luke.That's why i called it as Premium.
Their 1st Course Which is Leadgen 1.0 = CPA Network --> Landing Page --> Offer
Their 2st Course Which is Leadgen 2.0 = CPA Network --> Landing Page --> Opt-in Page(Email) --> Offer
2nd Course mainly Targeted for Whitehat FB CPA Marketing and List building for Long time business.
These type of Campaign most of time profiting from Back-end.Which is from you Email List.They do both.
Bcz you know what.We lost our traffic all the time.
Ex:
CPA Network --> Landing Page --> Offer - PROFIT!
This flow end up with Visitor do the Conversion or leave. We lost our visitors.

But This,
CPA Network --> Landing Page --> Opt-in Page(Email) --> Offer - HUGE PROFIT!
You will get their email and you can promote different type of Vertical,different offers to your Email list and also you will get Conversion without Email List.Both way you get profit.
That's it.:):):):)

Yes of course Luke.That's why i called it as Premium.
Their 1st Course Which is Leadgen 1.0 = CPA Network --> Landing Page --> Offer
Their 2st Course Which is Leadgen 2.0 = CPA Network --> Landing Page --> Opt-in Page(Email) --> Offer
2nd Course mainly Targeted for Whitehat FB CPA Marketing and List building for Long time business.
These type of Campaign most of time profiting from Back-end.Which is from you Email List.They do both.
Bcz you know what.We lost our traffic all the time.
Ex:
CPA Network --> Landing Page --> Offer - PROFIT!
This flow end up with Visitor do the Conversion or leave. We lost our visitors.

But This,
CPA Network --> Landing Page --> Opt-in Page(Email) --> Offer - HUGE PROFIT!
You will get their email and you can promote different type of Vertical,different offers to your Email list and also you will get Conversion without Email List.Both way you get profit.
That's it.:):):):)
Appreciate the info šŸ‘

Second email:

[2/3] How to find hot lead gen offers

----

Hey Luke,

Are you starting to see the potential of Affiliate Marketing 2.0 yet?

Mastering this system means:

ā€¢ Not having to use shady tactics that could get you sued.

ā€¢ Not waking up and seeing that all your Facebook accounts were suspended.

ā€¢ Not worrying about how long your campaigns will last.

ā€¢ Not dealing with the headaches of dropshipping: Customers upset that their orders are 4 weeks late, unreliable vendors, and the list goes on.

It really is the next evolution of affiliate marketing.

Early adopters will gain a huge competitive advantage over those trying to do things the old way.

Today, I want to give you access to the second Affiliate Marketing 2.0 video I recorded with the Day brothers.

The topic?

Itā€™s all about offers.

Iā€™ve often said that choosing the right offer is 75% of the battle.

Imagine trying to sell a flip phone in 2019. Or a Nickelback Greatest Hits CD.

It doesnā€™t matter how great of a marketer you are if the product sucks.

In the video, youā€™re going to discover:

ā€¢ Our system to find HOT lead gen offers: We know whatā€™s worth running even before we launch.

ā€¢ What factors determine which offers have the MOST potential (and which offers to avoid like the plague).

ā€¢ How to find offers that will generate revenue for MONTHS on end (this is counterintuitive, for sure).

ā€¢ Why Affiliate Marketing 2.0 is 10x better than dropshipping or eCommerce.

ā€¢ And much more.

Watch the Lead Gen Crash Course video #2 here.

After you watch the video, leave a comment underneath it. What questions do you have about lead gen offers?

Also, keep an eye on your inbox for the third video in the Lead Gen Crash Course!

Itā€™s all about the secret sauce of Affiliate Marketing 2.0 - emails.

Talk soon,

Charles

PS: On October 28th and 29th, the Day brothers and I are doing a LIVE Masterclass about how to get started in Affiliate Marketing 2.0.

If you want a step-by-step roadmap, Iā€™ll give it to you. Youā€™ll learn the exact process the Day brothers use to create super profitable (7 figures!) campaigns.

Last email (as far as I know):

[3/3] Want more consistent campaigns? Add emails.

--------

Hi Luke,

By now you know that affiliate marketing isnā€™t dead.

While everyone else is crying about how Facebook keeps banning their accounts, or that dropshipping is too competitive, you have the chance to CRUSH IT.

Like I mentioned, I think this model is betterthan what affiliates have been doing for the past decade.

Past: Send people straight from an ad to an offer. Get paid once.

Present: Capture their email address. Promote multiple offers to them using an automated sequence.

Start thinking in terms of lifetime customer value rather than just the offer payout.

Fact: CPCs will rise in coming years. Itā€™s going to be harder and harder to profit if youā€™re only promoting one offer.

Iā€™m absolutely convinced that this is the future of affiliate marketing.

Scratch that. If you want to be successful NOW, this is the way to go.

This system lets you build a powerful asset (a massive email list) that can be a revenue-generating machine.

Youā€™re no longer living campaign to campaign.

Instead, youā€™ve got this email list that allows you to practically print money. You send an offer, people on your list are thrilled to get it, and you make money.

Itā€™s that simple.

You probably have a ton of questions when it comes to email - particularly how to do it for affiliate marketing campaigns.

But the good news is the final video of the Lead Gen Crash Course covers it.

Watch the Lead Gen Crash Course video #3 here.

In it, youā€™re going to discover:

ā€¢ The counter-intuitive method the Day brothers use to collect email addresses. (Itā€™s going to surprise you.)

ā€¢ The most common mistake lead gen affiliates make that KILLS their profits.

ā€¢ The passive income strategy the Day brothers use to keep profits coming in long after theyā€™ve stopped running their campaigns (this is true passive income).

ā€¢ Why you donā€™t need to be worried about the technical aspects of these campaigns. (They taught a 55-year-old woman to do it!)

What actions will you take, based on what youā€™ve learned?

Donā€™t forget ā‡’ On October 28th & 29th, the Day brothers and I are doing a LIVE Masterclass about how to get started in Affiliate Marketing 2.0.

Based on the response Iā€™ve been getting to these videos and emails, I know the class is going to fill up quickly.

Talk soon,

Charles

and just so I know they're serious, they sent it to me twice ;)

and one more email..

Subject: The Lead Gen Engine is OPEN (until Friday)

-------

Hey Luke,

Want to know the NUMBER ONE question I get?

Seriously, I probably get this 25+ times at a conference. I also get it several times a week through email.

Itā€™s basically the same question worded two different ways:

ā€œWhatā€™s hot right now?ā€

Or...

ā€œWhat do you think is going to be the next trend?ā€

What are people REALLY trying to understand when they ask this?

I think itā€™s something along the lines of:

ā€œIā€™m investing my valuable time and energy into new campaigns. I donā€™t want to work on a campaign and then find out months later that it was doomed from the beginning.ā€

Can you relate to this?

Years ago, answering that was easy.

Point out a traffic source + offer combination.

But the industry has since evolved.

Right now, itā€™s all about evolving the business model BEYOND ā€œad + landing page + 1 offerā€.

For example, Shopify dropshipping started becoming hot around the end of 2015.

That was a completely different business model than the standard affiliate marketing model.

Some guys jumped on it in early 2015 and absolutely crushed it.

And this brings me to a really important point, something Iā€™ve noticed after 13 years of being in this spaceā€¦

Itā€™s not just about how skilled you are, but your success also depends heavily on your timing.

Think about it!

ā€¢ Is it easier to be successful building an app in 2009 or 2019?

ā€¢ Is it easier to be successful at dropshipping in 2015 or in 2019?

Sure, itā€™s still possible to make money, but youā€™re facing an uphill battle against guys with years of experience.

If youā€™re looking to make money, itā€™s much easier to find the next wave and hop on it early.

If you want to succeed in 2020, you need an edge over everyone else.

Introducing the Lead Gen Engine

People have been begging me for the past decade to create an online course. To be honest, I was never interested.

Itā€™d be a huge investment financially, and I knew it'd take close to a year of development.

But we finally did it, and I can say without a shadow of a doubt that this course is an A+.

This is for you if:

ā€¢ Youā€™re tired of cloaking or using dirty tactics.

ā€¢ You want to run offers that wonā€™t get you banned from a traffic source.

ā€¢ Youā€™re tired of inconsistent campaigns.

ā€¢ Youā€™re tired of people ripping you off.

ā€¢ Youā€™re tired of eCommerce headaches.

The Lead Gen Engine model solves ALL these problems.

Whatā€™s included in this course?

21 Modules that cover EVERYTHING you need to succeed from A to Z. Finding hot offers? Covered. Facebook traffic strategies? Covered.

ā€¢ 80+ step-by-step videos

ā€¢ 6 profitable case studies.
See what it takes to turn an unprofitable campaign into a money maker.

ā€¢ Itā€™s newbie-friendly. We went above and beyond to record extra videos for people who are brand new to affiliate marketing.

ā€¢ Suck at copywriting? We created a copywriting crash course that goes into the 80/20 of the 80/20.

ā€¢ A community of like-minded people. Don't go through this journey alone.

Hereā€™s the deal, though: Weā€™re only opening the course for one week.

Itā€™s designed to be a six-week course. We want to get the first batch of students in and focus on getting them successful.

This is your opportunity to get in early on the next wave of affiliate marketers. Itā€™s your chance to create your competitive advantage and reap the profits of being an early mover.

I canā€™t wait to see you put this to work.

The Lead Gen Engine closes on Tuesday, February 5th at 11:59pm EST.

Click here to CRUSH 2019.

Talk soon,

Charles

PS: Before creating the course, we interviewed so many different affiliate marketers on what their ā€œdream courseā€ would look like.

Some of those answers included recent case studies, breaking everything down into a step-by-step system, teaching stuff that you canā€™t find on blogs/Youtube, an online community, etc.

To make a long story short, we heard you and we delivered.

Another one today:

Subject: How Danny went from zero to $10k a day (whitehat)

----

ā€œI was frustrated. I felt like this industry was a scam because they pushed so many scammy offers. I felt like being successful in this industry wasn't really possible.ā€

Can you relate to this feeling?

Meet Danny. Heā€™s 23 and from Chicago.

Danny started off in the industry running offers on Native Ads. He had some sales going on, but it wasnā€™t anything life-changing.

Nothing seemed to click.

And then he heard about the Lead Gen Engine.

He immediately felt that the business model itself made sense.

It was long-term, consistent, whitehat, and you didn't need a ton of money to run campaigns like you do in Native.

He decided to invest in the Lead Gen Engine. Even though there are tons of courses out there, he trusted that I would deliver based on my reputation.

From there, he found the missing pieces to the puzzle: A system for testing.

He wasnā€™t successful immediately.

This was a new system for him and there was a learning curve. The first four to five months were difficult, but he persisted and kept testing.

Over the summer, he had huge breakthroughs and started hitting $10k a day consistently.

Watch his story below:

What makes Dannyā€™s story so powerful is that heā€™s just like you.

He had the motivation and work ethic to succeed, but he just needed one more ingredient for his breakthrough. In this case, it was the Lead Gen Engine.

Some final words from Danny:

ā€œIf you're struggling with digital marketing in general, Iā€™m guessing it's because:

1. You don't have a proven system, or

2. You don't have expert mentorship.

When I first started, I watched YouTube videos on the techniques and the tactics. But the tactics only get you halfway there. You need the mentorship and the community to ask questions to really be successful in this game. You can't just have one piece of the puzzle and expect to make it."

Get instant access to the Lead Gen Engine here.

The enrollment period closes on November 1st, 2019 11:59pm EST.

Talk soon, Charles

PS. Here's the signup link again.

I am going to keep posting these as I receive them since they are a good example of email marketing. Also, curious what MaxBounty is making off it :) (I've also left their affiliate link in each)

Subject: $14k a day. The secret? Email funnels

---

Andre and his business partner were running lead generation campaigns for months on Facebook.

Even though they had plenty of experience in the space, they were struggling to make a profit.

The Facebook ad costs kept going up.

Then in March of 2019, they saw that the Lead Gen Engine course was available and they jumped on it immediately.

The missing piece to their lead gen puzzle was email sequences, and learning how to implement them in affiliate marketing campaigns.

That was the ā€œa-haā€ moment that skyrocketed their campaigns.

Immediately after implementing LGE-style emails into their funnels, their existing campaigns, which were breaking even previously, immediately became profitable.

A few weeks after joining the course, they hit a record $3,000/day revenue.

A few months later in July, they hit their record of $14,000/day.

ā€œTheyā€™ve given us written emails that we use; theyā€™ve given us direction. This course has been a game-changer.

If there are any other marketers out there that are this close to success, and they just need something to put them over the edge, I know that this course can be it - because it was for me.ā€ - Andre

Get instant access to the Lead Gen Engine here.

The Lead Gen Engine closes tomorrow on Friday, November 1st at 11:59pm EST.

Talk soon,

Charles

Subject: Claim your $200k profit case study (from 2019)

-----

Hi Luke,

Are you on the fence about joining the Lead Gen Engine?

Just so you know, signups end tonight at 11:59PM EST.

Weā€™re ready to end the marketing phase.

Next phase? Weā€™re focusing 100% of our efforts on supporting LGE students and trying to get as many success stories as possible.

If youā€™re on the fence about joining the Lead Gen Engine, then I have something youā€™re going to love.

Weā€™re giving away an extra case study. This is in addition to the six that youā€™re already getting!

Case study #7:

Offer:
Rent to Own Listings
GEO: US
Payout: $4
Conversion Point: Lead Submit
Estimated Profits & Roi:
ā€¢ 200k in Profit
ā€¢ 25% ROI
ā€¢ $800k spent $1mm REVENUE

Weā€™ll be giving away a case study that has done $200,000 in profit completely whitehat in 2019.

Ads, emails, offers, etc. - Everythingā€™s shared.

Honestly, this case study alone is worth the cost of the entire program. Everything else is just gravy.

If you think this would help you finally profit in affiliate marketing, then join The Lead Gen Engine.

Enrollment ends tonight at 11:59PM EST.

Talk soon,

Charles

On Friday, I received this email as well. Sounds like it's the final email of the campaign:

Subject: [Last chance] The LGE closes in a few hours (no exceptions)

-----

Hi Luke,

I wanted to let you know that this is your last chance to get into the Lead Gen Engine before we close the doors.

The last time we offered the program was in February, and we didnā€™t open it again until October.

Weā€™re ready to move onto the next phase which is to get as many successful, profitable students as possible.

Iā€™ve sent you a ton of emails, videos, and even a live masterclass.

At this point, you donā€™t need any more information from me.

Itā€™s time to make a decision.

Will you catch the next big wave in affiliate marketing? Or will you let it pass you by?

This is like when dropshipping first arrived on the scene a few years ago.

Those who moved first absolutely CRUSHED it!

Those who waited a year to take action found themselves in a saturated market.

Donā€™t make things harder than they have to be.

Affiliate marketing is evolving and improving. If you get in on it now, you can crush it.

I canā€™t promise those same results if you wait.

Once people start seeing how powerful the Lead Gen Engine system is, the competition is going to heat up.

Where do you want to be a year from now?

Do the same things - get the same results.

If youā€™re ready to CRUSH 2020 and beyond, then sign up for Lead Gen Engine.

(Enrollment ends tonight at 11:59pm EST)

Talk soon, Charles

PS: For anyone that signs up today, weā€™re giving away an extra bonus case study from 2019. Itā€™s completely whitehat and has done $200,000+ profit this year.

Basically, if you sign up, youā€™re going to get seven case studies.

PPS: If youā€™re STILL on the fence, remember that we have a 14-day refund policy. Try the first few modules out. If you donā€™t think this course is amazing, email us within 14 days and weā€™ll give you a full refund. Most other courses out there have a zero-refund policy, by the way!

Why do we offer one when most courses donā€™t? Because we want you to make an informed decision.

Youā€™re not going to buy a car before you take it on a test drive, right?

So sign up and take the course for a test drive. If you like what you see, then Iā€™d love to have you as a student.

If itā€™s not for you, no hard feelings. Whatever the case may be, I wish you the best on your journey.

I had attended their webinar and I am totally in love with their approach and attitude. My long run is to do whitehat offers through opt-in page and then promoting offers through email marketing. Since I don't have 2000+ $ for the course so I have to figure it out by myself. I have asked my wife to help in this. She will soon join me in this affiliate journey and she will purely focus on Email marketing. She has no knowledge about it so she will take her own time for this.

I had attended their webinar and I am totally in love with their approach and attitude. My long run is to do whitehat offers through opt-in page and then promoting offers through email marketing. Since I don't have 2000+ $ for the course so I have to figure it out by myself. I have asked my wife to help in this. She will soon join me in this affiliate journey and she will purely focus on Email marketing. She has no knowledge about it so she will take her own time for this.
Interesting approach. It will be nice to have your wife involved though, I am sure.

I can't say anything about Charles' program, but I can say that learning how to properly do email marketing changed my life :)