• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Yellana is a worldwide CPA network that unites affiliates and direct advertisers on a way of growth 🪐 100+ exclusive offers, weekly payments, all traffic types.
    Join Yellana

The $30M Intersection of Art & Numbers through FB Ad Buying [Affiliate World Europe 19]

Edu-Money

AffiliateWorld

Contributor
Yahav was one of our breakout speakers for Affiliate World Europe.

I met him at a mastermind in Phuket after AWA18. We got to talking, and he started telling me about his ARR Method he uses that breaks down acquisition, retargeting and retention so perfectly, a way that can be applied to $XXX/day campaigns, and when he uses it for external clients, up to high $XX,XXX/day.

We decided to work together and have him share on stage, so those that caught his presentation, you've already likely applied this, but for those who missed it, I've tried to break it down as easy as possible for you below.

The $30M Intersection of Art & Numbers through Facebook Ad Buying for Global Fashion Brands

In this 40 minute presentation, Yahav discusses the methods he uses to help build brands to 8 figures. Here’s what he covers:

1. How to measure your true ROAS.

2. Why reducing your cost per acquisition will help convert more customers and allow you to sell more increasing their lifetime value.

3. The ARR Method - In this method you create 4 different campaigns:

a) Acquisition prospecting: A campaign dedicated to getting new customers who are unfamiliar

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!