• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Find the best prices and largest volumes across Push, Popunder, and Native Ad Networks. Discover traffic price drops with Traffic Lab's historical data!
    Check out Traffic Lab!

Testing Double Opt In Push Notification

kaminari

snotb4ll

Super Contributor
Has anyone here tested collecting push users with first having a custom drop down notification asking if they want to subscribe then showing them the real notification?

Curious to know if the conversion rate on the page gets reduced or if the number of subscribes collected drops off big?

So far for me I've been using just a single opt in notification and have never saw a big decrease in my conversion rate on my lander for the offer I run, but with the Google chrome update coming a simple work around is to start using the double opt in prompt some sites already

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!