• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Get traffic that converts! In case you work with nutra, sweepstakes, dating or gambling offers - itโ€™s a must have! Apply promocode AFFLIFT to get a 5% bonus.
    Join ClickAdilla now!

Follow Along Testing 6 sweepstakes offers from Maxbounty, Mobipium, Clickdealer

RollerAds

Pablo T

Super Contributor
Hi,

This is my first follow along. I've been reading the forum and I tested some offers already. I did the Pops Guide from Luke and think it's time to take it one step further. So, I'm going to test 6 offers with a methodology I think I have developed from what I have learned from Luke, Nick, Servando, Amazone, Tyouseff, Jimmyvanilla, Mr. Payne (I've studied a lot, so it's time to take more action)

๐ŸŽฏ Traffic Source: Popunders (I have Popads and Propeller accounts, but I think I'll start testing in PopAds, and scale in Propeller)
๐Ÿ”ง Tracking Tool: Bemob
โœ… Affiliate Network: Maxbounty, Clickdealer, Mobipium (let's see which offers work better)
๐Ÿ‘ Type of Offer: Sweepstakes (iPhones, grocery shopping, amusement park, Paypal, and McDonald's) I'm waiting for approval for two of the offers. I'll be running two offers daily. Too many at the same time may be hard to handle for me at this stage!
๐Ÿ’ฐ Offer Payout: The average payout is $2.35, ranging from $0.30 to $4.80
๐Ÿ† I believe this campaign will be successful because:
I'm testing the top sweepstakes offers I found on each of the networks. I'm sure at least one or two of the offers will succesful
๐Ÿ”

Attachments

• 1610950314903.png
    1610950314903.png
    34.5 KB · Views: 721
Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!