• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Registration is free and you can upgrade your membership anytime to view our premium content. We also have over 100 free Public threads.
  • Join iMonetizeIt and get access to their CPA Marketplace + Smartlink. Both adult and mainstream offers including sweeps!

Follow Along Testing 6 sweepstakes offers from Maxbounty, Mobipium, Clickdealer

Pablo T

Contributor
Hi,

This is my first follow along. I've been reading the forum and I tested some offers already. I did the Pops Guide from Luke and think it's time to take it one step further. So, I'm going to test 6 offers with a methodology I think I have developed from what I have learned from Luke, Nick, Servando, Amazone, Tyouseff, Jimmyvanilla, Mr. Payne (I've studied a lot, so it's time to take more action)

🎯 Traffic Source: Popunders (I have Popads and Propeller accounts, but I think I'll start testing in PopAds, and scale in Propeller)
🔧 Tracking Tool: Bemob
✅

Attachments

• 1610950314903.png
    1610950314903.png
    34.5 KB · Views: 267
Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!