Teespring and Facebook

1win

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
It's likely you've heard of Teespring. Teespring blew up a few years ago. I like to think I was a big part of that. I wrote my first article about Teespring in November of 2013 and it's been viewed nearly 350,000 times: https://www.lukepeerfly.com/teespring-case-study

An entire industry started up around Teespring and it's what helped spark the e-commerce boom we've been seeing with Shopify and Facebook Ads.

Anyway, the other day I randomly landed on Teespring so I logged into my account for the first time in years. I had some old earnings still pending so I requested those and decided to relaunch an old campaign. I posted a link to my shirt campaign on my Facebook Page and when I logged in the next day (yesterday), I had sold 12 shirts and profited $98 :)

I setup a Facebook Ad to boost the post with the shirt and now I'm at 17 sales and $138 in revenue 👍

screen-shot-2018-05-27-at-7-35-19-am-png.227

If you have an old Facebook Page with an audience or some old shirts sitting in your Teespring account, you might want to try pushing them out. I didn't expect to get any sales, but I'll happily

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!