• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Registration is free and you can upgrade your membership anytime to view our premium content. We also have over 100 free Public threads.
  • Get traffic that converts! In case you work with nutra, sweepstakes, dating or gambling offers - it’s a must have! Apply promocode AFFLIFT to get a 5% bonus.
    Join ClickAdilla now!

Follow Along TacoLoco + iMonetizeIt + ProPush

BrokerCalls at LeadsCon

leidong

Contributor
Just wonder.....since you are also buy push traffic from props for gambling.....its big chance the buyer also you :)

Luke

Admin
Staff member
Hey Everyone.

I read this thread 3 days ago and decided to take action and implement Pro-Push's Push Collection Tag.
As I suggested by Luke I did not bother to test their back button smart link (they call it something else).

But just after 3 days of testing I am here to reinforce Luke's finding.

Tier 2 Geo.
Monetizer (Time Frame: 30 days of August)
Push Sub's
View attachment 20579
Back Button
View attachment 20580

Total: $4.33 + $15.82 = $20.15 (in 30 days)

Tier 2 Geo. (Same Geo and Same TS)
Pro Push (Time Frame: 3 days of September)
Push Sub's
View attachment 20581
Total: $10.42 (In 3 days)

Now comparing the number of subs I got last month (10,968 in Monetizer) to this month (1619 in Pro-Push).
The estimated revenue based on the current trajectory would have been close to 100$ to 150$ just from Push Subs.
And as advertised that would have been close to 10% to 20% of the total revenue from Pro Push, unlike Monetizer.

Big Thanks to Luke. 💰
Love to see it :D

Luke

Admin
Staff member
View attachment 20277

Wow, the push sub profit from ProPush is kind of insane. Now, I need to figure out how to track this in Voluum 😆

Edit:

Does setting up the postback here track subscriptions AND revenue?

View attachment 20278
I wrote a guide for this:

It does not track revenue, but you CAN track revenue (manually).

Speaking of revenue, here is how the push revenue for this campaign looks since launch:

This GEO does not get the highest eCPM or revenue per sub, but I'll take the extra $19 and the campaign is profitable without it :)

leidong

Contributor
Luke, is it the source traffic are push traffic ? seem your CR is high.....