• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • ClickFlare is the newest, yet most powerful tracking platform ever built for performance-based marketers and affiliates. Try it FREE for 14 days!
    Try ClickFlare Free!

Follow Along sweeps offer + redtrack + propellerads

Geozo

mollyzyon

Contributor
Hey Afflifters!
I ran some push and pop in the past and had some conversions but never really scaled. my main traffic source is FB, but I want to take push more seriously, so I'm gonna do my best with this and the following campaign.

Actually, I already started this campaign yesterday and have some data, but I forgot to open a follow along. My goal with this follow along is to update it until I have a successful push sweeps campaign, even if I will kill the campaign that's now running and have to launch another one.

camp details:
GEO: US
OFFER PAYOUT: 1.9$
VERTICAL: sweeps

landers:
tested seven landers so far
3 surveys
4 spins

best spin lander has 33% CTR and is responsible for 3 of 5 conversions
best survey lander is responsible for 2 conversions but has 6% CTR

budget is 20$ per day, but I will change it for tests and if necessary

yesterday I tested 2 campaigns with 10$ each
premium only and high activity
here are the stats:
1586016954454-png.9880

Not so good haha, I killed the premium only cause it had lass CTR, only 1 conversion and I

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!